Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Moby and Me

As I mentioned in a previous post, one of the best things about ISTE conferences is you get a chance to meet face to face with the people whom you've only had a cyber connection with.  I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the individual that I was most anxious to meet - Moby.  Yes, that's right; Moby from BrainPop was the first person I sought out when I got to the convention hall.  My two girls are big fans and so I wanted to make sure I got a photo op and few trinkets.  BrainPop seems to keep growing and growing.  Every time I view the site it seems to have more content and it continues to win award for excellence.  BrainPop's explains concepts in a very concise manner with animations designed for children ages 3 and up,  If you have students in grades K-8, then you will want to take a look at what the site has to offer for educators.  See you next year, Moby.

No comments: